Thursday 13 February 2014

PMS DISORDER!!





Do you all suffer from PMS disorder?
Firstly, I want to say to all the men and non victims of pms that PMS is Real. And it's a torture.
There are few women, who does not get effected either physically or mentally during Pms state, while for few it's just a nuisance. There are some women who suffer physically, while there are few who suffer extreme and I belong to such class.
Being fatigue, weak, emotional, irritated are initial stages that I go through. It gets worsened and I hate it.
I develop a fight unnecessarily. I cry and cry and cry like a baby and the worst part is I don't know why. I am surrounded with negative vibes and the feeling is terrible. I can bear the physical pain by doing all sorts of measures like taking a pain killer, diet change, water consumption etc.
But what I feel helpless is about, thoughts that develops in my mind and it's outcomes. By the time I actually start with my periods, I suffer from major emotional breakdown.
People have complained about my behavior during such days. They also mention I get unpredictable and loose my patience too easily. To save myself from such situations and social embarrassment ,I try staying indoors at least on my first day.

What a pain I tell you. Do you suffer the same? Discuss, and share your problems and solutions to it.
I don't know if I should be talking all of these here, but who cares? I suffer and I want you to hear, because its REAL.


Stop annoying me. I am suffering from PMS.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! It's real all right! :(
    Whenever I get impatient & irritated easily with people around me (specially my guy!), I know those 5 days are around the corner! *sigh*
    But is there any cure for it? I doubt....let's see what the others have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's not one of my serious problems but I've experienced it. Taking a shower, staying indoors, reading chick flicks(preferably not about love, at least not about sex), sleeping and having green tea and/or chocolates help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that you brought attention to this condition. It's actually very real even though many think it's just made up. I don't have it that bad but seems like you suffer a lot. So sorry to hear that. I guess over time, you've figured out how to manage it better. Sending positive vibes your way!

    Richa
    www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete