Wednesday 6 November 2013

Diwaleeee = Happiness!

Happy Diwali Guys. Hope everyone had an awesome Diwali.
This Diwali was extremely special for me. I celebrated Diwali after 7 Years with my entire Family. Being away from home throughout my life, I have never been able to meet all the members of my family together.
But this year, we made it happen.

Thus, the festival of lights definitely lightened my home and bought happiness.







WITH MY SIBLINGS. TOGETHERNESS

Hope you all had a wonderful Diwali too.

The story:
I will be travelling to Rajasthan next week (overly excited) for some religious activities with family, and then leisure trip to Jaipur with cousins.

Have a great week ahead guys!



5 comments:

  1. No full length pictures of this outfit? Looks like such a nice combo! I'm so obsessing over everything orange these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and your look most ... Keep rocking my Doll :)

    ❤ StylishByNature.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so elegant. Black is my favorite.
    Have fun ! Enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete