Sunday 15 July 2012

Four Seasons - Wine Tasting Event.

After the enthusiastic and thrilling Wine and Grill event by Four Seasons, my excitement was over the top to attend their second event, which was exclusively for Blogger's at U.B City, Fava, Bangalore on Monday - 9th July 2012. The evening was quiet informal with Mr. Abhay Kewadkar being the Chief Guest for the evening. The evening was extravagant with gorgeous bloggers, Four Seasons Team around and beautiful lay out of glasses on table.



Mr. Abhay started to give us immense knowledge and detailed description on characteristic of each wine, and how each of them acts differently with the type of food you eat. Being a Hospitality Graduate, I have been hearing and learning how to pair food and wine. But, honesty I never went with books. Despite, people who kept teaching me the trick, I chose to have my white wine with every plate which came in front of me. And, I am in love with the glass of my wine even more after Mr. Kewadkar spoke about it and encouraged the same by saying, there is no harm if you like your white wine with red sauce or red wine with desserts, If you enjoy doing that you should. So, all you wine lovers don't stop yourself from getting  your favorite wine  because that's not right for the occasion. Make your own rules, and get driven in that glass of beauty.
As the evening began to go along, we were asked to pair our food with each type of wine served and decide for ourselves which family of characteristic do we belong to!
For the first course we were served Caesar Salad. Speaking into wine language the salad was quiet acidic thereby, wine that has an acidic content would be preferably paired with it. Therefore, Sauvignon Blanc should have been paired with it due to it's acidic and aromatic nature but, I personally liked Chenin Blanc with the salad.





Caesar Salad
For the second course, there was Lamb Chop served with Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
I quiet liked Shiraz with it, compared to Cabernet Sauvignon. Though there was a little discussion around the table about the same, but I and many of the Guests present liked it with Shiraz.

Left - Shiraz, Right - Cabernet Sauvignon
Lamb Chop

For the last course we were served Creme Brulee with peaches along with the gorgeous and my favorite Four Seasons Blush, with delicious fruity taste and lovely aroma.

"Blush"


Creme Brulee

With this there was an end to the gorgeous evening, followed with a few picture session.
A click with Mr. Abhay Kewadkar.


And another click with the Gorgeous Blogger's.


My favorite from the evening, my glass of Chenin Blanc.


After attending the second event in a row by  - Four Seasons, I am extremely delighted and thrilled by it's wines produced. If you haven't tried Four Seasons yet, you are definitely missing on it.

For more information on Four Seasons visit : http://www.fourseasonsvineyards.com/#

8 comments:

  1. Hope you all enjoyed the day :) Looking great in denim .
    Love
    Shilpi
    www.pinkjasminestyling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shilpi!
      Yes, it was a great evening.

      Delete
  2. freat outfit :)
    its seems fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics and you look pretty as always! Looks like a great event, awesome food and amazing wine!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. That indeed sounds and seems like an evening splendidly spend :D
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked my post. Please do visit me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems you enjoyed a lot in this event. I loved your outfit. Very interesting combo :)

    Love,
    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete